FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) How is NEUTO Therapy different from other engine cleaning treatments?
A: NEUTO Therapy is world first sustainable multifunctional smart engine diagnostic, cleaning and health reporting system available in the market.
- We use advanced sensors and algorithm to diagnose your car condition before treatment
- Each treatment is customized to the unique condition of the car at the point of service
- Medical grade hydrogen gas with a purity of 99.9999% is being used
- Hydrogen gas is clean gas with water as the byproduct. It is environmentally friendly and gentle to your car.
- It is simple and hassle-free as no chemical is being used, therefore no corrosion or neutralization of chemical required.
2. Is hydrogen safe for my vehicle?
A: NEUTO stores hydrogen gas with state-of-the-art Solid State Hydrogen Technology. The hydrogen gas is stored and released in low pressure in room temperature with highest stability.
3) How long does it take to do NEUTO Therapy?
A: Our professionally trained and qualified mechanic takes only 30 to 40 minutes to complete the entire NEUTO Therapy treatment process.
4) How frequent should my vehicle do NEUTO therapy?
A: We recommend NEUTO Therapy for every 20,000km or at least once a year to lower the risk of overhaul or catalytic converter replacement and maintain the car in tip-top condition.
Simple 5-minute emission testing during every oil change is advisable as part of engine health screening process. With the NEUTO emission test, mechanics can monitor the car health condition and provide quick intervention should repair is required.
5) My vehicle is under warranty, would the warranty void I send my vehicle for NEUTO Therapy?
NEUTO therapy is not intrusive. We do not modify or tune your car engine during the process. As Hydrogen is zero carbon and in gas form, there is no after treatment residual or surfactant left behind. If in doubt, please check with our authorized workshop for more details.